Login / Create Account
creating an account, I have to choose between a public account and a student
account? What is the difference between the two types of account?
- Student account is only for students who are studying in any Andalus,
Cordova or Al-Zuhri education centres. They are required to fill up their student
IDs during registration (create account) and access the Student’s Package’ tab
for annual purchase of books/uniform as per booklist.
creating a new account, I tried to fill up my child’s ID but the system showed
an error message. Why is it so?
- All IDs of existing Andalus, Cordova and Al-Zuhri students are registered
in the system. Please check that you have typed the accurate ID consisting of
5+5 formula, ie. first 5 letters of your child’s name + last 5 characters of your
child’s IC or BC no.
have more than one child studying in Andalus (or any of the affiliated
companies), can I register all of them under one email account?
- Yes, you can fill up all your children’s IDs one after another,
separated by commas. For eg. MOHDF1234S, NUREL5678M, etc.
If I have created a student account for 1 child, can I add another child using the same email account?
- Yes. If you have created an account, you can login using the same email
and password used for creating the account. After login, go to My Account and
choose Edit Account. You can add the additional Student ID and then select
Continue. To check if this is successful, go to the Student’s Package tab and you
should be able to see all your children’s ID.
have created a student account for my child. Now that my child is no longer
studying in Andalus (or any of the affiliates), how do I remove my child’s ID?
- If your child has graduated or withdrawn from any of the centres,
the system will automatically remove the student’s ID from the student account.
If all your children is no longer studying in the centre, then the student
account will be automatically converted to a public account.
my password, how do I login?
- You can click Login -> Reset Password -> Enter your email
address. A password reset email will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link
in the email to proceed with a password reset. Once the password has been
reset, you can login to your account using the new password.
the student’s package, why can’t I untick some of the items?
- Please be informed that some items in the student’s package are
compulsory, eg. e-portal, e-learning, miscellaneous fees and a few other items.
The compulsory notice are stated in the item name.
How do I add items into the shopping cart?
- To add items into the shopping cart, you may select by ticking the
required items and then click Add to Cart.
Can I amend items in my shopping cart?
- Yes, you can amend the items in your shopping cart by clicking the cart
icon at top right hand corner of our website, then click View Cart. You can
remove any item by clicking on the X icon beside the item. Your cart items will
be updated automatically.
How do I place my order?
- Once you are ready to place your order, click Checkout in your cart. You
will be brought to the checkout page. At the checkout page, you are required to
fill up your billing and delivery details. You may then choose your preferred Delivery
and Payment Method. Finally, you may review your order summary and click Submit
to proceed to payment.
if some of the items that I want to purchase are out of stock?
- You may email to us at email@example.com to enquire on the arrival of new stock.
payment modes are accepted for purchase?
- You may choose to make payment via: PayNow, PayPal, eNETS QR or eNETS Debit.
able to self-collect for my purchase?
- *Due to Covid-19 safety measures, walk-in purchases and self-collection at our warehouse / store are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED until further notice.
How do I know if my order is successful?
- To check if your order is successful, you can check your email registered with your account. You should receive a Confirmation Order email from us. Alternatively, you can login to your account, click My Account -> click Order History to check your order status.
long will I receive my items?
- For local delivery, it will take between 3-7 working days. The courier
will send a tracking sms to inform you of the delivery date and time for your
do I check the status of my order?
- To check your order status, you can check your email registered with
your account. You should receive an Order Update email from us. Alternatively,
you can login to your account – click My Account -> click Order History to
check your order status.
I be able to cancel my order and ask for a refund after payment has been made?
- Strictly NO CANCELLATION of orders is allowed.
Customers are strongly advised to confirm their purchase before checkout and
If the delivery contains a missing/wrong/damaged item, who should I inform?
- We accept returns within 7 WORKING DAYS (Monday to Friday) upon receive of items due to:
- faulty item
- item error
- missing item
- order error
- order not delivered / received
If I wrongly purchase an item, will I be able to request for a return?
- Customers are strongly advised to check their purchases before checkout to avoid any errors.